Friday, August 30, 2013

week fourteen: painting living room trim

 photo IMG_4112_zps33870472.jpg  photo IMG_4108_zps8f2b69bf.jpg  photo IMG_4152_zps2b45e989.jpg  photo IMG_4154_zps147269de.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I finally got around to painting the trim in our living room. It seems like such a little thing, and it really only took me about 20 minutes to paint all of the trim in the entire room, but freshly painted trim makes a room feel so much newer, brighter and cleaner. Before I painted all of the trim, I replaced that little piece of trim that had been removed during the kitchen remodel (yes...that was 3 years ago...). I don't even know whether anyone else ever noticed that it was missing, and I'm sure that no one will notice that it's fixed, but it makes a really big difference to me! 

 I am ready to get cracking on getting the rest of the house painted--walls, trim and all! I can't wait to share our next project with you--we painted the back of the front door black, and I am loving what a difference it makes in our home!

No comments: