Wednesday, February 20, 2013

week six: cozy little reading corner

 photo IMG_4013_zps09a78322.jpg

This little reading corner is one of the things that I have most been looking forward to in pulling the office together. I bought this chair at a garage sale before I moved into my very first apartment. I know that this it's not the chicest chair out there, but it is so comfortable. I don't know whether La-Z Boy makes/made a smaller recliner for women, but this chair is the perfect size for me. This is going to be the perfect spot for lazy Saturday mornings and the occasional bout of insomnia. I'll add a throw pillow to the chair when "the  one" crosses my path...

Can we talk about that lamp for a minute? Forty dollars from Target. Yes. I have passionately hated floor lamps until I found this one, and now there are two of these lamps in our home (the other is in the living room).

I'll have another project update for you tomorrow, then I think I'll be all caught up! What projects have you been working on?

No comments: