Thursday, November 1, 2012

pumpkin glittering brunch

IMG_3904
[ Boo ] 
PumpkinGlitteringInvitenoinfo
[ the invitation ]
IMG_3894
[ the food ]
IMG_3901
[ the glittering ]
IMG_3899
[ the ladies ]
IMG_3903
[ the finished products ]
I have never really been able to get into Halloween and costumes and all of that as an adult, but I do get very into Fall. In lieu of a Halloween party, I hosted a little Pumpkin Glittering Brunch last weekend for a few girlfriends. I had so much fun creating the invitation (which I'm sure someday I will look back on and see only the flaws in design), planning the menu (Smoked Ham, Gruyere and Caramelized Onion Frittata, Pumpkin Cornmeal Muffins, and Pumpkin French Toast Casserole), and then finally having everyone get together to eat, play with glitter, and enjoy each other's company!

Now I think it's time to start planning the next party: Gingerbread Houses, Cookie Exchange or Ornament Crafting? Hmm...

P.S. Glittered pumpkins would also make a great Thanksgiving centerpiece/decoration. Click here for instructions on making your own.

No comments: