Wednesday, October 3, 2012

fall to do list

Source: etsy.com via Rachel on Pinterest

This is the time of year when I start to complain about living in Southern California and wish that our careers would suddenly take us to the East Coast. The past few weeks of triple digit weather has not helped to ease this sentiment at all. Today was the first day that it has actually felt like Fall in Orange County, and I couldn't have been happier. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the beginning of a cooling trend that will last until about March. I can't wait to start baking every pumpkin recipe that crosses my path, and I am feeling highly motivated to start tackling my fall to do list:

  1. Host a pumpkin glittering party. 
  2. Take some golf lessons.
  3. Paint the office. And get a bookshelf. 
  4. Visit the Griffith Observatory and have dinner in Los Feliz (my favorite neighborhood of LA).
  5. Visit the Tanaka Farms pumpkin patch. 
  6. Volunteer some time to do some precinct walking. I have definitely been feeling the need to be more active in the political process.
What's on your list of things to accomplish this season?

1 comment:

Tracy Davis said...

Love this picture of the door/leaves!!! I really want to take golf lessons at some point in my life and I think apple picking (or something along those lines) is on my to-do list for fall. I'm really missing the opportunity to go to Apple Hill this year. And I vote you move to the East Coast soon too :).

Tracy