Thursday, June 21, 2012

patio table

IMG_3158 IMG_3211

We finally found a patio table that fit our small space and that both of us liked. We found it at Target (my all-time favorite store)When we saw it go on sale, we decided to go for it, and I am so happy that we did! I had been wanting to get a patio table basically since we moved into our place because 1) we live in Southern California where we can eat outdoor year round and 2) we live on a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac in a lovely neighborhood. Having a table out on our deck makes it the perfect spot for Saturday morning coffee with a good book or dinner with family and friends. 


In keeping with The William Morris Project theme (sorry for my long absence--I hope to keep up with it through the end of the year), this table is both beautiful and useful. 


Now we just need to get the matching chairs (however, I really love these outdoor chairs) and an umbrella (this one "goes" with the set, but I prefer this color)! It's a work in progress, but we're slowly making our house a home.

2 comments:

Alana in Canada said...

It looks great--though the chairs look a bit big for the space. Still, it must be great to be able to eat outside year round!

Rachel Angevine said...

Thank you, Alana! I know--the chairs were really bugging me. Fortunately, the chairs that go with the table were marked down 50% at Target this past weekend, so we scooped them up! They fit much better in our little space :)