Friday, March 16, 2012

happy friday!




Ryan Seacrest introduced me to this song during my commute this morning, and I was cracking up the whole song. So, I thought I would share it with you this morning.

I hope that you all have a nice weekend--especially since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day (I can't believe it's been 3 years since this trip)! It's supposed to pour rain down here for the entire weekend, so we'll probably stay in and catch up on some Netflix watching (I'm hoping to get our TV connected to the internet and finally get in on this Downton Abbey craze!), and I'll take advantage of the cool weather to do some [savory] baking.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Kurt was listening to that song the next time it comes on Nadia cries out: It's the party song, Mom!

Great moments in parenting.

Rachel Angevine said...

Oh, how funny! Apparently kids love it--it's been nominated for a Kid's Choice Award, and there are YouTube videos of kids singing it.