Wednesday, January 4, 2012

home tour: the guest bath

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

We haven't done much of anything in our guest bathroom. Since we moved in, we have painted it (it used to be a deep red), replaced the mirror, and I added a new shower curtain. You can see a previous version of our guest bathroom here. We obviously need to fix the gaping hole in the cupboard and add some hardware for towels. I've also thought about painting the cupboard black and repainting the whole room. I like the color, but I'm just not really a blue person.

Here is my to-do list for the guest bathroom:
  • paint ceiling and walls white
  • cover hole in cabinetry
  • towel hardware
  • new trash bin
  • framed art for walls
  • more/new towels
  • soap dispenser
  • toothbrush holder
  • bath mat
  • update light fixture
And that's all that I can think of at the moment. If you were going to repaint this room which color would you choose? Or would you just leave it as it is?

No comments: