Thursday, December 29, 2011

hallway and laundry room inspiration

Photobucket
This looks similar to our hallway, but much nicer! I really like that light fixture.
Photobucket
Glossy black doors. Do you think this would look silly in our hallway?
Photobucket
Floor to ceiling photo collage.
Photobucket
I love this! Too bad our space is probably too small to do this!
Photobucket
More photo collage inspiration when I need to update ours!
Photobucket
I like everything about this room. I can't wait until we have a house where we can put a sink in our laundry room.
Photobucket
My all-time favorite laundry room inspiration photo. Map, stripes, floral--I love it!
I hope that you all had a nice Christmas! We had a great time at my parents' house. It was so good to see all of my family. I'll post pictures from our Christmas tomorrow, and I'll also post the last Christmas cookie recipe later today (even if it is after the fact...) because it is such a good cookie recipe!

Here are my long over-due inspiration photos for our hallway and laundry room. I would love to replace the light fixture in our hallway, and I really like the light fixture in the first photo. I have a map that needs to be framed and hung, and I might try it in our laundry room. Mine is an old-world style map, so the sea isn't blue, but I might try it in our laundry room and see how it looks. And, of course I need to find a black and white rug for the laundry room immediately!

***All photos are from my boards on Pinterest***

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think I'm in love with that last laundry room with you. What if you did a tone on tone stripe in your hallway? That way it's not overwhelming but you still have some fun!

Rachel Angevine said...

I might try that, Becky--that's a good idea. I have to admit, though, that I really love the black and white stripes :)