Wednesday, December 7, 2011

brown sugar scrub pt. 2

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When my exfoliant ran out last week I thought that I would try making my own out of things I already had in the cupboard. I've been eyeing this for a long time, but haven't been able to bring myself to spend the money on it. After doing some research and referencing the brown sugar lip scrub that I made back in March, I came up with my own little recipe. I might try to make some of these as little Christmas gifts, and I want to try to make them smell like gingerbread--I'll let you know if I figure that out!

Brown Sugar Body Scrub
  • 1 part oil (I used safflower)
  • 2 parts brown sugar
  • 1 t. vanilla (to make it smell yummy in the shower)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

This is such a good idea for a Christmas gift!!

Tracy said...

This is such a good idea for a Christmas gift!!