Friday, November 18, 2011

thanksgiving table inspiration


Photobucket
Mini white pumpkins (via
Photobucket
Leaves, white dishes, candles, and mercury glass (via pinterest)
Photobucket
I love everything about this one--from the turkey plates to the green glass to the rustic centerpiece (via pinterest)
Photobucket
Rustic candelabra, antlers, plus green and white pumpkins and gourds (via pinterest)
Photobucket
Simple and rustic with a chandelier! (via pinterest)
Photobucket
Such a cute idea for the kiddie table! (via pinterest)
I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is this Thursday! I have the menu mostly finalized--I'm still trying to determine whether anyone would be disappointed if we had mashed sweet potatoes and roasted potatoes instead of mashed potatoes. I would also like to come up with a light appetizer or two.

I am mostly excited about setting a pretty table. I want to create a rustic feel with white pumpkins and candlelight, but I'm afraid that I've waited too long to buy the white pumpkins so now I need to come up with a back-up plan. I'm not really sure what to do... I'm leaving soon to run our errands for the week, so we'll see what I find out there!

No comments: