Monday, November 14, 2011

home tour: the kitchen + the dining area

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Here is our kitchen! This is the most finished room in our place since it was gutted and completely renovated after we bought the condo. I have to say that I love our kitchen. I love all of the counterspace that we have for such a small kitchen. I love that I can have a little windowsill garden. I love our cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Most of the projects that I have for this space involve the dining area.

We haven't really done anything in the dining area (except for the chandelier), but the space is so small that there isn't really much to do!

This is what the kitchen looked like a little over a year ago.

Here is my laundry list for the kitchen + dining area:
  • finish painting
  • chalkboard paint
  • baseboard/moulding missing spot
  • dimmer switch for recessed lighting
  • dining area rug
  • buffet table
  • strip and stain table
  • paint chairs
  • make new curtains
  • art for above buffet table
  • touch-up paint on ceiling where old light fixture was

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Lovely kitchen. Enjoy it!

Auntie Shelley said...

Rachel it is all comming together so beautifully.

Auntie Shelley said...

Haha usually only comment on my Nieces' blogs. That's why I'm "Auntie"

Rachel Premo Angevine said...

Thank you both so much!