Friday, November 25, 2011

christmas decor inspiration


Photobucket
I love everything about this. Everything. (via pinterest)
   
Photobucket
Mini Christmas trees in urns + garland (via Martha Stewart)
   
Photobucket
Snowflake lights for the patio (via weheartit)
 
Photobucket
How cute is this? (via pinterest)

Photobucket
Garland, galvanized tub of mini trees, that table, the entire space... (via pinterest)
  
Photobucket
Little gold glittered deer! (via pinterest)
  
Photobucket
Such a sweet little Christmas wreath. (via pinterest)


Photobucket
A simple yet very pretty way to use some of the vintage ornaments we have in the garage. (via pinterest)
I always pretned that I start decorating for Christmas the day/weekend following Thanksgiving, but it rarely happens. This year, I am going to do it! I might not finish completely by Sunday, but I am at least going to get started! I wanted to pull some inspiration pictures for ideas before I head out to brave the crowds at Home Depot and Michael's today.

And now I have a serious Christmas question for you:
Real Christmas tree or fake?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm a die-hard real tree girl. However, this year we have a small, fake tree on our buffet. I have no interest in telling a sixteen month old to leave something alone for an entire month. Maybe next year.

Faith Premo said...

"Fake" sounds so harsh. How about artificial, make-believe, or even a "convenient tree". Anyway I have one of those. Your inspiration pictures are great.

Rachel Premo Angevine said...

I love a real tree, and I feel like once we have kids I'll want to make a big event out of picking out the tree every year. We're going to get a real tree this year and see how we feel about it at the end of December :)

You're right, mom--I made that into a loaded question without even thinking about it ;)