Monday, October 24, 2011

living room inspiration

Photobucket
via belle maison
Photobucket
from Lonny (via lilac silhouette)
Photobucket
via Design*Sponge
Photobucket
via bryn alexandra
Photobucket
via belle maison
Photobucket
from elle decor (via daily crush)
Photobucket
via bryn alexandra
Photobucket
via pinterest
Photobucket
via pinterest
Photobucket
via pinterest
Oh, hello there! Remember this post from forever ago? Well, here are some pictures of living rooms that I really like. I'm using these as inspiration as I figure out what to do with our space. I want the space to be chic and modern, but still cozy and lived-in because we spend a lot of time in this space. I also want people to come over to our home and feel comfortable.

Later this week I'll post my design board featuring some of the furniture and other accessories that I hope will [eventually] end up in our living room. Next week I'll be sharing our kitchen with you! You've already seen it here, but it's changed a bit since then and so has my dream for that space.

No comments: