Thursday, September 8, 2011

what i'm loving this month

 
Photobucket
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here are some items that have caught my eye for Fall! Apparently I'm liking olive/army greens and browns right now (so shocking, right?). While I still love my skinny jeans, I'm excited to try out the flare-leg jeans with heels once the weather cools down a bit. I'm also loving the military vest trend that I'm seeing on a lot of blogs right now. Ever since I bought my Tory Burch Reva leopard flats, I've become a loyal Tory Burch fan for all flats that I buy in the future. I'm not usually one for obvious logos, but I just think that these boots are so pretty. I've loved the Michael Kors Hamilton tote since it came out, and when I saw it in Nordstrom in this beautiful green, I was so glad that I chose Chloe instead of the Hamilton tote in orange last fall!

What trends or items are you excited about for Fall?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I bought that vest- number 6 on your list! I kind of look like I'm ready to go on a safari, but I still love it anyway. I'm a sucker for army green, I just can't help it.
:o)

Rachel Premo Angevine said...

I bet it looks great on you! I'm a sucker for army green, too. Well, green in general, really.