Wednesday, September 21, 2011

restoration hardware

Photobucket
This sofa is gorgeous

Photobucket
I love that chair--it would be great in the corner of our bedroom

Photobucket
The tufting and the shape of those chairs

Photobucket
Love that sofa with that coffee table
Photobucket
Brown tufted leather...
Photobucket
I absolutely love those chairs. And those light fixtures.
Photobucket
Everything
Photobucket
Framed map + leather sofa + trunk
Photobucket
I love the line on the arms of these chairs
Photobucket
Isn't that chair cool?
Photobucket
Beautiful barstools
Photobucket
Light fixtures
Photobucket
I love those mirrors
Photobucket
Again, I think those light fixtures are stunning
Photobucket
That chandelier
Photobucket
Tufted leather bed
Photobucket
I love most of the elements in this room
Photobucket
I really like this outdoor furniture, and I love how they paired it with those French country chandeliers.

Photobucket
Beautiful furniture in an amazing setting
I have never really paid much attention to Restoration Hardware (I have no idea why), but I received their Fall 2011 Source Book in the mail on Monday and now they definitely have my attention. Every single image contained some element that I absolutely loved. I think that they are a great source for sofas/couches, chairs, and light fixtures.

The Soho Tufted Collection sofa is exactly what I've had in mind for our living room. I'm kind of obsessed with all things tufted right now, and I love a good sectional sofa. I also like that it is white, but not too white to be impractical. Justin and I both thought that the Vintage Toledo barstools were really cool. And, last but not least, my very favorite piece from the catalog was the Oviedo Chaise (wow!).

Has Restoration Hardware always been this amazing? Why has it not been on my radar? The only reason that I can come up with is possibly the pricing. But, these are definitely pieces worth saving up to buy and keep forever.

Restoration Hardware also has some beautiful baby furniture...

No comments: