Monday, September 19, 2011

party inspiration



 


 


 



  


I've been helping my sister find ideas for a baby shower that she's going to be throwing for one of her best friends, and in the process I found a lot of ideas that would work for birthdays, anniversaries, or just a special Saturday night. I'm hoping to incorporate some of these ideas into a party very soon!

I love to entertain and in my job in Reno I did a lot of event and party planning. It's something that I really enjoy doing, but I've never been very good at making a big deal about throwing parties for myself (I didn't want a college graduation party and our wedding was 13 people including us!). I'm kind of starting to make some early New Year's resolutions, and hosting some dinner parties and celebrations is definitely something that I am bumping up in my priorities.

No comments: