Wednesday, August 31, 2011

say something nice



I was going to post about my great office clean out today, but I saw this video on Black Eiffel yesterday and decided that I would rather share this with you.

This really impacted me because lately I've been thinking a lot about big and little ways which I can impact my community for the better--from volunteering at the local animal shelter to helping out during Vacation Bible School at my church to picking up a piece of garbage everyday on my walk with Chloe. I think that community service is so important, and it's something that I've kind of let slip from my priorites since I moved down to Orange County. It's time to change that.

Anyway, I hope that this video makes you smile and maybe we can all try to say something nice to a stranger today.

No comments: