Monday, August 29, 2011

nike us open of surfing


Photobucket
The BMX stadium

Photobucket
Huntington Beach Pier from the surf stadium
Photobucket
Surfers

Photobucket
My sister and me

Photobucket
The Goodyear blimp made an appearance


Photobucket
Beautiful Huntington Beach

My sister drove down to visit me a few weeks ago and while she was here we went to the Nike US Open of Surfing at Huntington Beach. It was so much fun! After we finally found parking and trekked down to the beach, we were starving so we stopped at TK Burger because it was right there and the cheeseburgers smelled so good. We then headed down to the surf stadium and watched a couple of hours of surfing which included the mens and womens juniors finals as well as some freestyle entertainment by what we gathered were some well-respected surfers. Jackie and I were both pretty amazed by all of the stunts!

No comments: