Monday, April 25, 2011

easter brunch

Photobucket
My first bunny cakes
Photobucket
Our first Easter together
Photobucket
The girls in their pretty Easter dressesPhotobucket
Isn't she adorable?
Photobucket
Rowan sporting his new rain boots
Photobucket
Tracy & Liliana

Did you have a nice Easter Sunday? Justin and I had such a great weekend for our first Easter together. It started with the Angels vs. Red Sox game and ended with brunch at Justin's cousin's house with his family. I feel so lucky to have married into such a wonderful extended family, but I was definitely missing my parents and siblings a great deal. I made bunny cakes to take to brunch because my mom makes them every year for Easter, and I was missing her and wanted to add a little bit of my own family tradition to our holiday celebration. I hope that you enjoyed your weekend!

No comments: