Monday, February 7, 2011

santa monica

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My dear friend Katie flew down to LA/OC to visit me for her Birthday. We had so much fun--and I got some much-needed girl time! We watched chick flicks, drank champagne, did our nails, got pedicures, went to yoga, did some shopping at Fashion Island, and had sushi with Justin and one of his best friends at our favorite place in Brea, then found a funny Irish pub at the Orange Circle. On Saturday we went to the Santa Monica Pier and then did some shopping in the Third Street Promenade where we stopped for dinner at the famous Los Angeles instituation Barney's Beanery. I can't believe that we were able to cram so much into one weekend. I'm exhausted, but so sad that it is over.

No comments: