Sunday, January 23, 2011

valentine wreath

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As my mother said, "This is the year of the wreaths." Now that I'm living in a new place, my old holiday decorations don't necessarily work (for instance, my old Christmas wreath looked terrible on our door due to the color of the door, so I made this). I'm having a lot of fun making these wreaths even though wreath-making has never really interested me. This was a very simple and forgiving (I was able to move the flowers when I placed a couple too close together), and I am very happy with the results.

Do you keep holiday wreaths on your door year-round? Do you do anything to decorate your house for Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

wednesday, thursday emily said...

cute rach! love it. i love festive wreaths, but that's only come about in the last year or so.