Wednesday, January 12, 2011

taco tuesday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
What is it about tacos that is just so good? I love tacos. Seriously, I think I could eat tacos every single day and not get tired of them. Fortunately, my hubby shares my love for them, so we decided to make Taco Tuesday a regular occurrence in our house in 2011. Mmmm...turkey, avocado, cheese, and hot sauce....

I figured out how to take close-up photos with my new camera last night! I was so excited about it that I took about 50 pictures of my tacos before I ate them (and ended up with a cold dinner...). I'm slowly learning some of the functions on the camera, but I have yet to venture into using either of the lenses that I have right now. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play with them a little bit when my parents are here this weekend!

1 comment:

wednesday, thursday emily said...

love it rach! looks delicious. tacos are the best