Monday, January 17, 2011

newport beach

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My parents flew down to spend the long weekend with us. I was so excited and had a whole list of things that I wanted to take them to do while they were here. Unfortunately, J and I woke up Thursday morning feeling AWFUL. Needless to say, we spent a lot of time watching football and napping.

Fortunately, the weather was gorgeous in Orange County over the weekend. We did manage to take advantage of the weather and get out to the beach. It was such a beautiful day. Newport is one of my favorite beaches down here. I love all of the architecture. J and I definitely need to make a point to get to the beach more...

No comments: