Wednesday, January 19, 2011

favorite blogs*

Fashion
Photobucket
This is one of my favorite blogs. Emily has a fun style, she posts great recipes and DIY projects, and she lives in LA, so I like to check out the restaurants that she recommends.

Photobucket
Kelly has AMAZING style (like, seriously, this is how I want to dress). Her wardrobe is impeccable, and her NYC apartment is to die for (like, how I would decorate if I were still a single girl).
Photobucket
Alix has a sweet style and she has an amazing eye for detail. Her posts are amazing sources for inspiration. And, she lives in Paris...

Interior Decorating
Photobucket Another one of my favorite blogs. I love Bryn's style. I would really like to hire her to help me with some of the (okay, all of the) rooms in our condo.

Lifestyle
Photobucket
I've been following this blog forEVER. I love the glimpse into their day-to-day life in Brooklyn. I've also ordered the espresso brownies from their Etsy shop, and they were too good!
Photobucket
Emily posts the greatest DIY and craft projects. Her house is adorable, and so are her four kids. Plus, she's a Christian business woman, so it's a lot of fun for me to follow.

Photobucket
Jen is another Christian business woman! She makes amazing cards and prints (I would like this one for our bedroom).

Photobucket
A glimpse into the remodel project of a house that is over 100 years old. Nicole is so creative and I love the little projects (like 30 before 30) that she does for herself.
Pets
Photobucket
Of course Martha Stewart's dogs can blog! This is such a cute dialogue between Francesca and Sharkey--it cracks me up all the time.

Food
Photobucket I'm not much of one for crazy recipes (I get nervous if there are more than 7 ingredients), but this blog has beautiful pictures. I "star" almost every single post in my Google Reader because they all look so delicious.

I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do!

*Click on the images above to view the blogs.

No comments: