Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 resolutions

Photobucket
(via weheartit.com)

Happy New Year! I love the beginning of the new year. It feels so refreshing to have a fresh start. Here's what I'd like to accomplish over the next year:


  1. Get involved with a small group at our church.
  2. Host a small dinner party once a month.
  3. Start volunteering at a local elementary school.
  4. Get one room in our house completely put together.
  5. Cross 3 things off of my bucket list.
  6. Go to the Griffith Observatory.
  7. Take steps toward pursuing my dream job.
  8. Go to a class at the gym once a week.
  9. Make something for our neighbors once a month.
  10. Make sure that my husband knows how much I love, respect & appreciate him everyday.
  11. Take Chloe to Intermediate Class.
  12. Take a picture everyday & learn how to use my camera.

No comments: