Sunday, December 5, 2010

december/christmas wish list

Photobucket
1. Rugged Carats Dress (anthropologie $118)
2. PERRIN Boot in Brown (steve madden $199.95)
3. Elle Decor Subscription (elle decor $14.95)
4. Globe Pendant (west elm $99)
5. Vitalize Blouse (anthropologie $68)
6. Pom Pom Slippers in Bone White (gap $19.99)
7. EXPEDIT Bookcase in black-brown (ikea $199)
8. PROPPERR in Taupe Nu (steve madden $99.95)

While doing my 30 for 30 Challenge, I have come to realize that I desperately need more prints in my wardrobe. My go-to for beautiful print pieces is Anthropologie, and they did not disappoint me this time (even though I haven't been 100% in love with their last 2 catalogs--am I the only one?). We have hardwood floors throughout our condo, and now that the weather has turned a bit cooler I'm needing some slippers to keep my toes warm and my feet soft, and the faux fur pom pom on these ivory slippers just make me smile. I've been looking for the perfect pair of brown flat boots, and these lace-up ones are so edgy yet classic--one of my favorite details is the red zipper on the inside. I also love the sweetness of these little bow booties. They would be perfect with a LBD for holiday parties or with jeans and a cargo jacket. Now that making our condo into a home is my first priority, I'm loving Elle Decor more than any other printed design catalogs (I also love Rue online). This West Elm pendant light is perfect for our dining room (I HATE the light fixture that is currently residing there)--it's so sleek and subtle yet statement-making. I also love this trend of square cubbies in bookshelves, and this one from IKEA is perfect for our office (and would allow us to move 3 bins of books out of the garage and into the house!).

What are you wishing for this Christmas?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oooh...I love that printed blouse & those Steve Madden shoes. Great wishlist!

Kristen said...

Prints are wonderful, but good ones can be hard to find - love that anthropologie shirt.