Saturday, November 6, 2010

casa de angevine: the bathrooms

Here is our guest bath before:
Photobucket
And here it is now:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The first thing that you'll notice in these "after" pictures of our bathrooms is that there are no mirrors! I plan to go buy mirrors tomorrow and I'll post pictures once we have some more progress on these rooms. I actually don't like anything at all about this bathroom right now. I'll post my wish list/design board for this room sometime this week. I love the shower curtain in this room, but I think that I'm just kind of tired of it. If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll send it to you as soon as I buy a new one!

And here is our master bathroom before:
Photobucket
And here it is now:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the green paint in here. It's the color of one of my favorite blouses, so I thought why not try it on the walls? Again, no mirror but that should be changing soon. I've finally figured out what I want to do with the bathrooms, so hopefully you'll be seeing some updates soon : )

So much to do in these rooms:
Guest Bath
  • Paint (I'm thinking a dove grey?)
  • replace "drawer" cover
  • medicine cabinet/mirror
  • storage bins for cabinet
  • towel hooks
  • trash bin
  • art/shelves
  • towels
  • white ruffle shower curtain
  • bath rug

Master Bath

  • medicine cabinet/mirror
  • something for wall above toilet
  • towel/robe hooks
  • paint door
  • touch-up paint in ceiling corner
  • light fixture
  • new shower (at some point)
  • shower rug

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have the same shower curtain, although now I kind of want to make a ruffles one like Anthro has. I actually saw a HGTV show where they used it to upholster a chair.

Rachel Premo Angevine said...

That is so funny--I want the ruffle one from Urban Outfitters--they have one that looks really cute and similar on target.com, too.