Thursday, November 4, 2010

aquarium of the pacific

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jelly fish must be the ballet dancers of the ocean.
Photobucket
Cute little puffins.
Photobucket
Giant spider crabs.
Photobucket
My hubby.
Photobucket
Can you spythe rockfish?
Photobucket
A baby shark pod--they cut part of it out and inserted a panel of clear plastic so that visitors can watch a shark embryo grow. Isn't that amazing?
Photobucket
Lionfish.
Photobucket
A zebra shark that looks more like a cheetah shark to me...
Photobucket
My favorite fish of the day.
Photobucket
Sea dragon.
Last weekend we finally made it to the Aquarium of the Pacific, and I got to cross the first thing off of my 26 Before Twenty-Six List! Justin loves tropical fish, and I was really excited to see the two new baby sea lions! I was amazed by all of the beautiful tanks and the detail that goes into replicating the natural environments of the different species.

P.S. Sorry for the BlackBerry photos--I switched handbags before we left and forgot my camera...

1 comment:

Faith Premo said...

Isn't it amazing that God made a whole world that we can't even see?! I love your 'favorite'fish. It looks a little 'pinchy'. hahaha