Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 for 30: my items

If you've never seen her blog, you need to check it out. Kendi of Kendi Everyday started the 30 for 30 remix challenge. I think this is the third or fourth round of it, and I've decided to join in (it's not too late if you want to join!). Here is the challenge: I have picked out 30 items which include clothes and shoes but not accessories, and they are the only items that I will be wearing for the next 30 days (starting tomorrow). Also, no shopping for the next 30 days : (

Here are the 30 items that I've chosen:
Photobucket
8 tops
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 pairs of pants + 1 pair of shorts
Photobucket
6 jackets & cardigans
Photobucket
3 dresses
Photobucket
6 pairs of shoes

There are only 5 pairs of shoes in the photograph--I ordered this pair of shoes from piperlime and should have them soon!

7 comments:

Liz said...

All your neutral shoes look gorgeous! And those yellow tops will be fun!

Rebecca said...

Oh you are so brave! I can't wait to see what you do with it all.

Jessica said...

That's awesome Rachel, good luck. I wish I could do it!

Fashion Momma said...

LOVING your shorts and especially your shoe choices! I'm a new follower and fellow remixer! Can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

<3 Kim

Kristen said...

Good luck! Did you order those shoes in green? They're super cute.

Rachel Premo Angevine said...

Thank you, everyone! I'm excited to work with these pieces--hopefully I don't have any regrets with what I chose! I did order those shoes in green (my favorite color), and I'm supposed to get them tomorrow!

basiccravings said...

Thanks for the comment! I love your booties and am excited to see what you come up with!