Saturday, November 27, 2010

30 for 30: day 16

Photobucket
jeans: old navy; tee: american apparel; cardigan: j.crew; scarf: target (I think); boots: victoria's secret; handbag: brahmin; earrings: world market

I wore this to LACMA the day after Thanksgiving instead of doing any Black Friday shopping. I went with my friend, Sarah, who went to high school with me in Michigan and now we're both living down in Southern California. Isn't that crazy? It really is such a small world. LACMA is a great art museum to visit if you are in the area--it's very close to the Grove/Farmers' Market and it's part of the Miracle Mile/Museum Row.

2 comments:

Linda W said...

Those jeans fit you so nicely.

The Auspicious Life

Sarah said...

Ooh I love the plum coat! I'm digging all of the fun colorful warm pieces!
Wearing It On My Sleeves