Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30 for 30: day 15

Photobucket
dress: j.crew; sweater: j.crew; tights: urban outfitters; shoes: nine west

I love these tights but I think this is the first time that I've worn them. Two people at work told me that at first glance they thought that I had gone out and gotten full leg tattoos. Hmm...not so sure that's the look that I'm going for...

Well, I've reached the half-way mark! I'm realizing that I need to work on accessorizing. So, that's what I'll focus on in my next 15 outfits! I also need to invest in some more versatile cardigans (after the 30 for 30 is over, of course...) to update my classic pieces.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute necklace! What about layering the tights over another pair?

meredith said...

ummm, so, your tights. yeah, i love them. for real! i need to go get some more, my measly two pairs is not cutting it:)

Col said...

Love the tights and the shoes. Your blog is also extremely well organized. I liked how I could look through all of your 30/30 outfits so easily!