Thursday, May 13, 2010

boston: samuel adams brewery

We ventured out to Jamaica Plain to tour the Samuel Adams brewery (after I took us to the end of the line on the wrong train...). This was a lot of fun for me because my team and I did a project for Samuel Adams when I was in business school. We had so much fun working on the project--I really wish that they could have been there with us.
Photobucket
Where the beer making process begins.
Photobucket
The capacity of this original brewery is tiny--about double the capacity seen here. Samuel Adams only brews about 2% of their total production in this brewery, and I believe that most of that is comprised of their specialty Utopias.
Photobucket
Some Utopia "experiments" fermenting.
Photobucket
End and best part of the tour--the tasting!

No comments: