Thursday, March 18, 2010

my top 5 top 11 shoe picks

ysl cage heels
Photobucket
(via sea of shoes)
emanuel ungaro branch heels
Photobucket
(via sea of shoes)
balmain sandals
Photobucket (via jak & jil blog)
margiela cut-out boots
Photobucket
(via sea of shoes)
ysl tribute sandals
Photobucket
(via jak & jil blog)
miu miu sculpted heel pumps
Photobucket
(via jak & jil blog)
ann d triple lace boots
Photobucket
ysl wooden heel pumps
Photobucket
valentino bow pumps
Photobucket
louboutin glitter peep-toe pumps
Photobucket
ysl eelskin pumps
Photobucket
(via jak & jil blog)
I was trying to pick my top 5 shoes as I picked my top 5 handbags earlier, but I started thinking and there was no way that I could stop at five. So, I tried 10. And ended up with 11.

Before putting this list together, I had never noticed my penchant for YSL shoes, and I was surprised about the lack of Chanel...

2 comments:

Faith Premo said...

One guess which ones are my favorites!

Rachel Premo said...

The glitter pumps?