Monday, February 1, 2010

spring fever

Photobucket

This is very different from my spring look last year which was very neutral basics with very edgy accessories. I'm definitely embracing my more feminine side this spring & summer with lacy skirts and tops, pops of pink, and floral accessories. Now, if only the weather would allow me to wear ANY of this right now...
gold clover hoop earrings: my mom & I found these at Costco. I've been looking for some gold hoops that are a little more interesting than just basic gold hoops, and I love these. ($100)
raspberry deep v-neck tee: american apparel. my favorite basic tee. ($22)
embroidered hairpin lace skirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim: nordstrom. so classic and flirty and "i'm going to spend the summer in venice" ($450)
aubree trench coat: urban outfitters. such a classic piece. this one is perfect for me as i'm supposed to avoid anything double-breasted ($98)
dogwood cocktail ring: j.crew. i love this in black. i love this in black--it makes it stand out that much more ($65)
flutter-flower clutch: j.crew. oooohhhh this is too sweet and perfect! what could be better for spring than a clutch that looks like you're walking around carrying a bunch of flowers? ($128)
lace v-neck tee: free people. i love how this is so lacy and feminine, yet cut so relaxed like my favorite v-neck tee ($88)
BIMINNI sandal: steve madden. so glamorous ($80)
denim cut-off short: j.crew. because i have none ($80)
decorum & daring one-piece: anthropologie. i love how classic this is and the ruffle is just oh-so feminine. plus, the back plunges rendering it oh-so sexy.
essie nail colors: mint candy apple & neo-whimsical

1 comment:

Faith Premo said...

love the bathing suit. It would look great on you!