Thursday, February 11, 2010

it's february and i'm ready for spring...

...so I thought I'd share some of my favorite flowers : )
peonies
Photobucket
(via weheartit.com)
I've always felt that peonies are the perfect pink.
lavendar roses
Photobucket
(via flickr)
A recent obsession with unknown sources.
hydrangeas
Photobucket
(via weheartit.com)
I fell in love with hydrangeas when I was walking precincts in Monterey during the 2004 elections.
lilacs
Photobucket
(via weheartit.com)
Probably my absolute favorite. My grandmother used to have a huge hedge of lilacs that my mom and her siblings would play in so much that they hollowed "rooms" out in the hedge. My cousins and I played in them years later. I wish I could find a nice perfume with lilacs as a top note.
daffodils
Photobucket
(via weheartit.com)
My birth flower : ) I feel like daffodils have so much personality. Aftermath of Disney's Alice in Wonderland?
daisies
Photobucket
(via weheartit.com)
"I love daisies....They're so friendly. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?"

No comments: